GLENCOE ORIENTAL RUG RESTORATION
We know that your rug is more than a high-end, well-crafted item. For many families, rugs are heirloom or antique pieces that have been handed down for generations. Unfortunately, over time your priceless family heirloom can sustain damage. Unlike a department-store rug that is mass manufactured, Oriental and antiques are one-of-a-kind and cannot simply be replaced.
We are experts at both repair and restoration. Whether it’s years of untreated damage or encounter with moths, or dry rot, we will work to restore your antique or handcrafted pne so it can be enjoyed for years to come.
RUG RESTORATION PROCESS
Restoration is a delicate process that should only be trusted to experts. With more than 30 years of experience in the business, we are well equipped to meet all your restoration needs.
Complimentary Pickup & Delivery
RUG RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
We offer unmatched restoration services in the Glencoe, Deerfield, and Northbrook areas. We have more than 30 years of experience and countless satisfied clients. We have experience in restoring a variety of rugs and the following damage:
- Moth Damage. If you spot telltale threadbare spots in your rug, take heart! We can repair moth damage. Our expert stitchers can fill in those spots and make it look like new.
- Holes. Holes can be patched! We will replace any worn pile and reweave holes. This process also involves retying any knots to keep new holes from forming. It’s best to repair a hole as quickly as possible to keep the damage from spreading.
- Color Run. This type of damage usually occurs when it is not washed properly. Trust the experts to properly clean your rug and clear up any color run.
- Water Damage. If your rug has water damage, don’t throw it out! In most cases, our hand washing and customized care plans can repair water damage and restore a rug to excellent condition.
- Mold & Mildew. If caught early enough, mold and mildew can be treated and removed. We will use a sanitizing product to treat the mold, and then take the rug through our hand washing process to clean and restore it.